Thursday 9 November 2017

10 reasons why we LOVE Esha Gupta as a model!

Few know that before Esha Gupta stepped into Bollywood, she had gained popularity as a model.Standing 5'7" tall, she was the third runner-up at the Femina Miss India in 2007.She also appeared in the Kingfisher Calendar.Back in August 2104, in an interview , she said, "Istarted my career as a model and if I am standinghere as a show-stopper, it is all due to my modelling."It made me an actress and gave me my much-needed break. I still get nervous when I walk on the ramp and still seek for blessings before starting the catwalk. I owe a lot to it.

"1. She is Sexxxxxxcy
#2. She killed it in her lingerie shoot!

3. Elle put her on the cover.

4. She is a photographer's delight

#7. She is a QUEEN on the catwal
#8. Her unabashed sensuality

9. Those long legs

10. She can hold a pose

No comments:

Post a Comment